With the cost of new tractors and machinery increasing all the time, maintain your current vehicle, especially during winter could save you plenty of money.
Here at Britclean, we specialise in pressure washers for hire or purchase, which are the ideal solution to keeping your tractors looking shiny.
Regularly cleaning your kit can make inspection much easier whilst improving biosecurity and oozes professionalism. For those who rely on sign-writing to promote their business, having clean kit makes all the information easier to identify and ultimately more appealing.
Five Steps of Cleaning your Tractor
Investing in a high-quality pressure washer is a worthwhile investment for anyone working in agriculture, as it makes light work of the worst muck and dirt accumulated on your vehicle.
Here are five essential steps to making your tractor look brand new –
1. Rinse down – Firstly rinse off the dirt using your industrial pressure washer, plus if you choose a rainy day the dirt will be softened and easier to remove.
2. Cleaning Agent -Now add some snow foam to all areas of your vehicle and thoroughly wash down using your pressure washer.
3. Clear Your Cab Out – Cabs are notorious for hosting dust and grime. This will require a vacuuming then using an all-purpose cleaning solution to use on mats, plastic surfaces, control switches and levers. Then you can add gloss with an interior polish.
4. Touch Up Work – Add a protective finish to surfaces such as windows, mirrors, lights and even mudguards and fuel tanks to prevent a faded appearance
5. Protective Finish – Repeated treatment will help maintain your paintwork and a good topcoat top of sealer will lessen the impact of UV rays which can make exterior finishes fade over time.
Need a Pressure Washer? Get in Touch!
So if you need a pressure washer to help maintain all of your agricultural vehicles, contact Britclean today and we can tell you all about our range of products.