With the cost of new tractors and machinery increasing all the time, maintain your current vehicle, especially during winter could save you plenty of money.
Here at Britclean, we specialise in pressure washers for hire or purchase, which are the ideal solution to keeping your tractors looking shiny.
Regularly cleaning your kit can make inspection much easier whilst improving biosecurity and oozes professionalism. For those who rely on sign-writing to promote their business, having clean kit makes all the information easier to identify and ultimately more appealing.
Five Steps of Cleaning your Tractor
Investing in a high-quality pressure washer is a worthwhile investment for anyone working in agriculture, as it makes light work of the worst muck and dirt accumulated on your vehicle.
Here are five essential steps to making your tractor look brand new –
1. Rinse down – Firstly rinse off the dirt using your industrial pressure washer, plus if you choose a rainy day the dirt will be softened and easier to remove.
2. Cleaning Agent -Now add some snow foam to all areas of your vehicle and thoroughly wash down using your pressure washer.
3. Clear Your Cab Out – Cabs are notorious for hosting dust and grime. This will require a vacuuming then using an all-purpose cleaning solution to use on mats, plastic surfaces, control switches and levers. Then you can add gloss with an interior polish.
4. Touch Up Work – Add a protective finish to surfaces such as windows, mirrors, lights and even mudguards and fuel tanks to prevent a faded appearance
5. Protective Finish – Repeated treatment will help maintain your paintwork and a good topcoat top of sealer will lessen the impact of UV rays which can make exterior finishes fade over time.
Need a Pressure Washer? Get in Touch!
So if you need a pressure washer to help maintain all of your agricultural vehicles, contact Britclean today and we can tell you all about our range of products.
We work with customers right across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire stocking well-known brands such as Karcher, Ehrle and Nilfisk.
The Christmas period is nearly upon us, and Britclean has decided to start the season of goodwill early with a special offer throughout November.
With every industrial pressure washers purchased during November, we will give you a free 10-metre extension hose!
How Does Hose Length Affect My Pressure Washer?
You may be wondering how the length of your hose affects the amount of water pressure that comes out of your spray gun, but we will explain this in due course.
The longer the hose is, the less the water pressure is going to be at the end of it but remember this only applies to a certain length of hose.
Therefore, in theory, there are only about 5 pounds per square inch of pressure lost for every 100 feet of your pressure washer hose, which will affect you more the longer your hose is.
An industrial pressure washer can produce around 2,500 PSU, meaning you would need a hose of over 16km in length in order for the water pressure coming out of it to be close to 0 PSI. This isn’t a real big issue to worry about, as your pressure washer is never going to be long enough for this to be a substantial problem.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing a Pressure Washer Hose
Before you purchase a pressure washer, here are a couple of factors to consider –
PSI Rating – This is perhaps the most important thing to look out for when buying a pressure washer hose as you will need a hose that can handle the amount of pressure your washer produces without bursting.
Material – Some materials are better than others for pressure washer hoses, so be sure to take a look at what the hose is made of. Also, keep in mind the difference between hoses for hot or cold pressure washing.
Britclean – The Home of Industrial Pressure Washer
If you are looking for an industrial pressure washer for your premises, look no further than Britclean.
We offer a wide range of well-known brands, including Karcher, Nilfisk and Ehrle, just to name a few. If you’d like to know more about any of our products, please get in touch today.
Where cleaning is required on a commercial and industrial scale, hot water and high pressure hold the most benefits. The most difficult dirt can be blasted away to leave equipment and buildings cleaned to a high standard.
Reasons to use hot water pressure washers include:
- The higher temperature of the water means that less pressure is needed.
- Hot water often requires less detergent in the cleaning process which has environmental benefits.
- Cleaning with hot water is more efficient and saves time. Karcher claim that this can deliver time savings of up to 35% more efficiency. Depending upon the type of dirt this can be up to 50% more efficient.
- High temperature cleaning with water and steam dislodge and emulsify difficult materials like grease and oil.
- In situations where hygiene is an important factor, such as the food industry, hot water kills more bacteria and cleans deeper.
Hot Water Pressure Washers for Sale and Hire
Industrial pressure washers come in many variations so finding the right one for you is more a matter of matching the hot water pressure washers to the type of work you need one for. Portable and powerful equipment can be bought or hired for occasional use across Staffordshire, Derbyshire and the Shropshire areas. We also offer long term solutions for automotive businesses, farms and agriculture, and the food industry to name a few. Efficient cleaning power ultimately saves time and resources so that wherever you are and whatever your uses, Britclean has the machines for you. Where this type of process is a regular feature of your working day we have permanent high flow stationary units also.
Choose Britclean for Hot Water Pressure Washers
Britclean are the leading supplier of hot water pressure washers to the Midlands and North West of England. From our location in Stoke on Trent we offer a broad range of pressure washer options for sale and for hire. We build our own and supply famous brands like Karcher, Nilfisk, Ehrle and more. How can we help you? Please contact us today.
Using a commercial pressure washer brand such as Nilfisk, Karcher or Ehrle is a great money saver when cleaning your outdoor space.
Commercial pressure washer hire in Derbyshire and the surrounding counties are one of the services we offer here at Britclean.
In our latest blog, we are going to share five ways that pressure washers will save you money in your garden.
5 Items You Can Clean Using a Commercial Pressure Washer
It may feel like the easy option to throw away something that has got dirty outside over a long period of time. Our range of commercial pressure washers can help the following items be returned to their former glories with one wash –
• Outdoor Cushions – Outdoor cushions can get buggy and grubby from time to time but with a quick spray of your pressure washer it will remove any accumulated green gunge and instantly brighten colours. We would also advise testing on a small area of the cushion with the lowest setting first, so it doesn’t rip the fabric.
• Plastic Play Equipment – Summer is here, and the kids will definitely want to play outside more on their plastic play equipment such as slides. They can get pretty dirty in a short amount of time, but pressure washers get into all the nooks and crannies that a regular hose cannot.
• Outdoor Rugs – If you’ve got a social space in your back garden, perhaps on decking, then outdoor rugs help to make this area cosier. Rugs do suffer from trapped moisture which helps them to accumulate dirt quickly. Start this task on a sunny day (if possible) and you can leave your rugs out to dry in the sunshine.
• Plastic Furniture – Stacking chairs and tables can be transformed into like-new condition within a few minutes using your commercial pressure washer.
• Wooden Furniture – Wood is a soft and porous material so start cleaning on your pressure washers lowest setting then inspect the wood in case it requires sanding. We mentioned earlier about decking; which is also easily cleaned using a pressure washer.
Whatever you choose to clean with your commercial pressure washer please take all the necessary safety precautions and always start with its lowest setting.
Over 40 Years of Experience with Commercial Pressure Washer Hire in Derbyshire
Britclean began trading way back in 1978 and since then has grown to become the leading providers of commercial pressure washer hire in Derbyshire.
As a family run business with a real workshop, real stores and real vans on the road delivering our range of industrial vacuums and pressure washers we also offer a repair service for all our products.
If your requirements change Britclean also offer a wide range of accessories such as longer hoses and different lances.
Commercial Pressure Washer Hire in Derbyshire from Britclean
If you would like to know more about any of our products or services, please contact us today.
Hot and cold Karcher Pressure Washers from Britclean have a set of unique qualities that will make them the only cleaning solution for your workplace.
Karcher pressure washers are renowned for their exceptional cleaning power and quality which is why they are so popular in the commercial and industrial sectors.
In our latest blog, we are going to discuss the differences between hot and cold Karcher pressure washers.
The Difference Between Hot and Cold Karcher Pressure Washer
Karcher is one of the most renowned brands in floorcare, so here’s what you can expect from their range of hot and cold pressure washers:
Hot Pressure Washers –
• Quick results and shorter drying times – Hot water quickly loosens and dissolves dirt, solidified oils and fats saving up to 35% of cleaning time. Cost-effective and economical, they ensure surfaces cleansed using hot water can be used sooner after.
• Germ-reduction without cleaning agents – Cleaning with hot water significantly reduces the presence of germs without using disinfectants which helps to protect the environment saving money and resources.
• Protecting Surfaces – You will achieve the same cleaning effect and protect sensitive surfaces by cleaning using a lower working pressure setting.
Cold Pressure Washers –
• Maximum mobility – Ideal for cleaning jobs where transportation is essential, cold pressure washers are compact with an ergonomic design.
• Complete Independence – Karcher petrol or diesel-powered pressure washers can be used without water or power supplies. Enabling you to directly suction water from lake or water bowsers makes them ideal for use in agriculture, construction or the public sector.
Get the Most out of Your Karcher Pressure Washer
Britclean has been working with the leading brands in floorcare for over 40 years providing Karcher pressure washers for purchase or hire.
If you would like to know more about our full range of pressure washers including models from Nilfisk and Ehrle please get in touch today.
Using industrial vacuums from Britclean are the best way to keep your shop floor clean and free of dust and debris.
Here at Britclean, we work with some of the biggest names in floor care including Karcher, Nilfisk and Numatic International giving you plenty of variety to choose from.
Industrial Vacuums in Stoke Provide Complete Cleaning Experience
Dust and debris are the bi-products of most industrial working areas and can cause irritations to workers eyes, noses and lung problems.
To prevent dust and contaminants being expelled from the exhaust air the majority of models are equipped with high-efficiency filters.
The most common types are HEPA-certified which removes 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns in size. Industrial vacuums used on job sites may use filters with a PTFE (Teflon) non-stick surface to handle sticky waste materials.
Materials captured are collected and stored in a safe way that protects workers and allows for safe disposal.
If you or one of your co-workers have been assigned the job of using the industrial vacuum on the shop floor it’s essential to check you have the appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to undertake the task safely.
Find Your Ideal Industrial Vacuum in Stoke
Cleanliness in both working and domestic environments are easily dealt with using commercial vacuums but when it comes to the industrial environment only one of our industrial vacuums will get the job done!
We offer many different types of industrial vacuums from regular dry vacuums to wet and sit on vacuums.
Contact us for Industrial Vacuum in Stoke
Based in Knypersley, Staffordshire Britclean are the leading provider of industrial vacuums for Stoke on Trent and the surrounding areas.
We cater to customers who need permanent cleaning solutions plus we offer plenty of models for hire. If you’d like to know more about our products, please get in touch now.
Industrial pressure washer hire in Derbyshire from Britclean will give you a cleaning product that will deal with the toughest surfaces.
From cleaning mud from your patio, dried on-dirt from your car or grease from a barbeque; using a pressure washer is a great time saver.
If you’ve never used a pressure washer before we are going to answer some frequently answer questions we often get asked.
How do Industrial Pressure Washers Work?
Pressure washers work by delivering a robust, concentrated stream of water which removes more dirt, quicker than a scrubbing brush.
If you regularly host garden parties hiring an industrial pressure washer is a must for all areas of your garden and outdoor living space.
What Type of Pressure Washer Do I Need?
The amount of pressure the model can deliver is a key consideration, as the more pressure you’ve got, the more power you can blast directly at the dirt.
The pressure of every washer is measured in bars with a maximum of 120 bars of pressure ideal for patios, fences and dirty cars. If you require heavy-duty cleaning, we would recommend using a pressure washer with above 120 bars.
Britclean has the widest range of industrial pressure washers including well-known brands such as Karcher, Nilfisk, Ehrle and our own home brand.
Lances and Nozzles
The majority of pressure washers come with one lance, a long tube with a nozzle at the end. Some machines come with a variable pressure lance that allows you to twist the nozzle at the end that alters the spray (much the same as a hosepipe).
The Rise of Cordless Models
Cordless models are becoming increasingly popular. They tend to run on battery power, have lower maximum pressure and feature an internal water tank.
These sort of washers are best suited to smaller jobs such as gardens or cleaning small areas.
Find Out More About Industrial Pressure Washer Hire in Derbyshire
With over 40 years of experience in the industrial cleaning industry, you won’t find a better selection of industrial pressure washers than at Britclean.
If you’d like to know more about our range of industrial pressure washers for hire in Derbyshire get in touch today.
Before using industrial pressure washers for the first time it’s important to know how to use the equipment properly and safely.
Different kinds of pressure washers work best for a variety of tasks so speaking to industry experts like Britclean will help you make an informed decision.
All users should fully understand the manufacturer’s instructions before using and ensure hoses are connected securely.
Safety Suggestions for Industrial Pressure Washers
Here are some essential safety tips to keep you safe when using pressure washers –
• Do not place your fingers near the outlet at any time as the pressure can be extremely dangerous
• Once you’ve chosen the correct tip to use test it out on an inconspicuous area to determine the best distance from the surface for cleaning
• Avoid ladders and working at height as the kickback can easily cause you to lose your balance and fall
• Be aware of your surroundings making sure you check for potential hazard before starting to use the pressure washer. This could include pets, children and other obstacles such as slippery and uneven surfaces
• Water is a conductor of electricity so never spray an electrical outlet as this will give you an electric shock
• Wear protective equipment to protect from the flying debris and the high-pressure spray. We would recommend using boots, gloves, waterproof trousers, safety glasses and hearing protection
Experienced Providers of Industrial Pressure Washers
Britclean first started trading in 1978 and for now, over four decades we have provided the finest range of industrial pressure washers for hire in Derbyshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
We work with renowned industry brands such as Karcher, Ehrle, Nilfisk and Kranzle plus our own range of pressure washers.
Should your requirements change over time we also offer a range of accessories such as longer hoses and different lances.
If you’d like to know more about our industrial pressure washers and vacuums, please get in touch today.
Industrial pressure washer hire in Derbyshire from Britclean is the best way to keep your patio looking spectacular in the summer sunshine.
Algae build up on clean surfaces, especially during winter and using a pressure washer is far quicker and more effective than using a scrubbing brush and a hose to get rid of it.
Here at Britclean, we give you the opportunity to hire our pressure washers meaning you have the best cleaning solution when you need it.
In our latest blog, we are going to talk you through how to clean your patio properly.
Your Guide to Using Industrial Pressure Washers
• First, connect your pressure washer to a water source
• Turn the hose on then release the trigger until water runs freely, make sure the nozzle is turned to the ground, to begin with as some washers have an initial burst of water
• Now move the high-pressure jet back and forth over the surface to loosen dirt
• Whilst cleaning make sure all connectors are tight and there are no leaks
• If you are struggling to shift dirt turn the pressure washer up to the most powerful setting
• Rinse off with a lower pressure
• Don’t use on tiling or block paving as this could damage the sand joints
Your Choice of Industrial Pressure Washer in Derbyshire
Britclean work with some of the biggest manufacturers of industrial pressure washers such as Ehrle, Karcher, Nilfisk Interpump plus our own range.
We have been working in the cleaning industry for over 15 years and have an experienced team ready to answer any questions you’ve got.
Industrial Pressure Washer Hire in Derbyshire from Britclean
We don’t just have industrial pressure washers ready for hire, we manufacture customer specific models to suit your individual needs.
If you’d like to know more about our full range of products, please get in touch today.
Industrial pressure washers in Shropshire from Britclean have plenty of unique features that can be utilised for numerous cleaning tasks.
Pressure washers deliver a powerful concentrated jet of water that removes dirt more efficiently than a brush and uses less water than a garden hose.
Using a pump to create a high-pressure flow of water the washer dislodges dirt more quickly and effectively.
How Industrial Pressure Washers in Shropshire Work
Here we are going to look at the common features of the majority of industrial pressure washers and how they work.
Body – The plastic housing contains the motor and the pump, with larger models giving a robust cleaning experience.
Washer Hose – Typically starting at 3 metres, hoses can extend up to 10m in bigger pressure washers which makes it easier move around without moving the unit as you go. This can be especially handy if you’re using a jet washer to clean your car.
The more powerful the washer, the wide and thicker the hose needs to be to prevent it bursting under the pressure of the water.
Trigger and Handle – When the motor is on the water will only flow from the nozzle when you squeeze the trigger. The majority of jet washers will automatically turn off when the trigger is released.
Lances and Nozzles – The lance is a long plastic tube which connects the trigger and handle of your pressure washer to the nozzle. This creates your spray jet and means that you don’t have to stoop over to hold the spray close to the object you’re cleaning.
Renowned Brands of Industrial Pressure Washers in Shropshire
Here at Britclean, we have worked with a number of reputable brands for years including Karcher, Nilsfisk and Ehrle plus we have our own range of industrial pressure washers which can be tailored specifically to your cleaning needs.
We work closely with our customers on all aspects of pressure washers, including our repair service which has proved a great money saver. Our team of specialists have over 40 years of experience and can identify parts needed for your machine that will make it fully operational for much longer.
If you’d like to know more about working with Britclean please contact us today or come and pay our workshop in Stoke on Trent a visit.