Looking for an Industrial Vacuum in Stoke?
Are you looking for an industrial vacuum in Stoke? We at Britclean have an impressive range of industrial vacuum cleaners which we supply to Stoke and the surrounding areas for excellent prices. The use of an industrial vacuum is usually for the bigger, more intense cleaning jobs, so we always ensure to stock only the best quality machines that can cope with the tough jobs you have in mind. If you're not sure which industrial vacuum you need for your business in Stoke, get it in touch with our experienced staff who can point you in the right direction.
What industries use industrial vacuums?
Metal processing - Using an industrial vacuum for cleaning workpieces plus machine tools will improve their efficiency.
Wood and furniture - Using special vacuuming systems can prevent dust and shavings collecting and becoming hazard when producing timber and furniture products.
Food processing - Clean practices and optimal hygiene are needed to prevent contamination in food processing. This industry generates large quantities of fine and explosive dust which can be removed easily using an industrial vacuum.
Glass and stone - When working with stone and glass very fine, sharp-edged and abrasive suction material is produced which can be removed using a specialised vacuuming system.
Rubber and plastics - When processing rubber and plastics, hazardous fine and coarse particles. Maintenance work and transportation will also generate large amounts of debris.
Pharmaceutical - The pharmaceutical industry needs to be as efficient as possible. You can achieve optimal cleaning and dust extraction with an industrial vacuum.
Textiles - Our vacuums are the best way to prevent leaving behind lint or residue when producing textiles.
Chemicals - The chemicals industry uses a number of aggressive solid substances and corrosive liquids, but using a specialised vacuum will help to ensure safe suction.
Electrical and optics - Very fine dust is produced which can damage components in the electrical and optics industries.
Printing - Paper dust, pigment powder, liquid paints and toners are released when producing print media. As all of these substances are highly toxic they will need a high-performance vacuum to get rid of them.
Different types of industrial vacuums
In order to please all of our customers, we buy from the best suppliers of industrial vacuum cleaners in Stoke, meaning that you can guarantee that you're purchasing the highest quality products available. Some examples of the brands we stock are Karcher, Nilfisk and Numatic, all of which are well known for their product durability and performance, making certain that the industrial vacuum cleaner you purchase in Stoke will always do the job you require of it. We also stock a range of diverse types of industrial vacuum; from regular dry vacuums to wet and sit on vacuums, we have every option you need to suit the area of your business in Stoke that requires cleaning.
Using Vacuums in Industrial Environments
If you or one of your co-workers has been assigned to clean the shop floor using an industrial vacuum it’s essential to check you’ve got the appropriate PPE to take on the task safely.
Dust and debris are the bi-products of most industrial working areas and can cause irritations to workers eyes, noses and lung problems.
To prevent dust and contaminants being expelled from their exhaust our range of industrial vacuums are equipped with high efficiency filters. This means all materials that are collected are stored in safe way that protects users and workers.
Contact us for more information
If you're looking for an industrial vacuum in Stoke, browse through our fantastic array of products. You can also contact us if you'd like some advice on which industrial vacuum to use - our experienced staff are always more than happy to help.
- RT @TheFarmart: ⭐️⭐️Advertiser of the day ⭐️⭐️ @BritcleanUKLtd is another of our lovely very long serving advertisers. They sell, repair &…
- RT @TheFarmart: Great day at @StaffsShow meeting up with many of our advertisers & readers. Enjoyed watching some of the main ring attracti…
- RT @Richard7Hill: Know this guy carrying a knife? Somebody must know him? He could stab someone you know, get him off the streets! NOW! @m…
- Thank you @cheshirefarmart for the bacon sandwich, it has set us up for the busy day ahead!#cheshireploughingmatch https://t.co/RoQEDR2qFL
- RT @cheshirefarmart: Yeah! our July issue has landed. You can find @woodpellets24 @natbeefassoc @WM_Agriculture @vwjearthmoving @TotalConcr…
- Belt driven diesel option now available, cut out gearbox and keyway issues for good! Unit pictured is 200 bar, 15 l… https://t.co/hDBsxkpBt4
- RT @cheshirefarmart: March issue has landed on farms today! Find @TES_Agri @Suddenstrikeltd @RVWPUGH @BritcleanUKLtd @Calcifert @Chelfordfa…
- RT @wgtanker: Everything from a new road tanker plus all the support, parts and service that is needed to keep the vehicle in top condition…
- RT @MJSgreenhouse: MJS Greenhouse Services for all your greenhouse cleaning needs. https://t.co/BbxRnY8NST
- RT @cheshirefarmart: June issue has landed! Find @TheBodensGroup @TES_Agri @sstrikepest @arkrubber @BritcleanUKLtd @Chelfordfarmhttp://ow.l…