Pressure washers from Britclean are the ideal cleaning solution for a variety of tasks, with plenty of advantages.
For our latest blog, we are going to share the four main advantages of our pressure washers.
Four Reasons to Choose a Pressure Washer
1. Time and Energy Saving – Using a high-pressure cleaner means you won’t need to scrub with a sponge, making them a great time saver. When cleaning the underside of vehicles or cut-outs in the facade, you can also reach them easier with a pipe and nozzle.
2. Doing Your Bit for the Environment – Pressure washers use less water than other cleaning solution, making them more effective. In most cases, cleaning agents are not required which makes them a money saver too and keeps pollutants from nature. Electrically operated high-pressure cleaners have no direct exhaust gases, with only electricity consumed.
3. Protecting Your Health – Pressure washers only work with water, meaning there is no harmful residue. This makes the cleaned objects and surfaces typically completely harmless for children and allergy sufferers.
4. Effective Cleaning – You can avoid unsightly results, plus cleaning marks on smooth surfaces such as those from rags or brushes on car paints.
What Can I Clean with a Pressure Washer?
The amount of applications a high-pressure cleaner can be used for is quite diverse.
Here are some examples to consider –
- Sidewalk tiles in the garden
- Removal of dirt and moss from terraces
- Garden furniture and dirty garden tools
- Vehicles such as bicycles and motorbikes
- Large surface areas such as house facades and roller shutters
Want to Know More? Get in Touch Now
If you have any questions about our commercial and industrial pressure washers, please contact us today.
Britclean also offers an exclusive repair service for well-known brands such as Karcher, Nilfisk, Ehrle and Kranzle.