With the recent announcement from the government regarding the easing restrictions in the coming weeks; now is the best time to use a pressure washer to ensure your business is ready to welcome everyone back.
While you may think that pressure washing machines are only used in industrial settings, they can also be employed on commercial properties to help the exterior of your building look spectacular.
If your office building has been scarcely populated over the past 12 months due to the pandemic, your employees returning to what looks like a shiny new building is just the tonic!
Below are five reasons why you should choose one of Britclean‘s pressure washing machines.
5 Reasons to Choose Pressure Washers
1. Easier Operation and Maintenance – Once you have picked your pressure washer up or had it delivered, you will be able to plug it in and get ready to blast away any dirt and grime. Our electric washers eliminate all the maintenance needed for petrol versions plus they are lighter and safer to use.
2. No Fuel – Electric pressure washing machines do not need petrol to run, eliminating the need for cooldown or recovery time between uses. Simply plug it in and it will be ready to go!
3. Quiet Use – Electric pressure washing machines create substantially less noise than their petrol counterparts. On average petrol washers emit up to 100dB of noise whereas electric versions emit around 78dB of noise.
4. Greener Cleaning – Electric washers do not require oil or fuel to run, meaning they also do not emit noxious fumes or create a byproduct that is harmful to the environment. The lack of oil or fuel means no accidental spills plus with no fumes you can use electric washers indoors or inside enclosed spaces.
5. Cost-Effective – Electric washers are a more cost-effective cleaning solution than petrol versions. The units are cheaper plus you do not have to buy fuel and oil or any expensive spare parts.
Get in Touch With Any Questions
If you have any questions about pressure washers from Britclean, please do not hesitate to contact us today.