While Britclean’s range of pressure washers are commonly used in commercial and industrial environments, they can also be used for domestic tasks like cleaning your car.
We offer the best brands of pressure washers such as Karcher, Ehrle and Nilfisk; all available for hire or purchase plus our very own brand.
In our latest blog, we are going to give you a 9 step guide to effectively pressure washing your vehicle.
Nine Steps to a Sparkling Car
1. Check your wash brush is clean and in good condition; and suitable for cleaning your car.
2. Use a multitask pressure washer that can distribute detergent as well as water.
3. Consider where you are parking to make sure your pressure washer cord can reach the plug socket.
4. Use the correct detergent that’s suited to the pressure washer and cleaning your car.
5. Don’t be afraid to change your detergent if you feel you aren’t getting the results you desire.
6. Wear closed-toe shoes just in case you accidentally spray your feet.
7. Make sure all of your car doors and windows are closed before you start spraying.
8. Rinse the brushes and sponges you use regularly and thoroughly; this will prevent any grit your brush has picked up from going across your paintwork.
9. Polish your car with a microfiber cloth once it is clean for a magnificent showroom shine.
Britclean boasts over 40 years of experience and has become renowned as the leading pressure washer suppliers across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire.
Find Out More About Our Pressure Washers
Safety comes first at Britclean, which is why we offer training to use all of our pressure washers to all customers.
If you would like to know more about our range of commercial and industrial pressure washers, please contact us today.