Now the sun is beginning to shine again, making sure your garden is in top condition ready for BBQ season is a must. Karcher pressure washers in Shropshire from Britclean will give you a dining and social area that will look spectacular and ready for summer.
Here’s your essential guide to pressure washing your patio:
- Firstly remove your furniture, ornaments and pots.
- Remove any loose debris such as leaves and dirt with a broom.
- Connect your hose and check that water is flowing freely through your machine to remove any air locks before starting.
- Plug in your Karcher Pressure Washer to the main electricity supply, then turn it on to pressurize the system.
- Adding detergent to the surface will help to dissolve dirt and make your patio easier to clean. Some detergents also have unique properties that will help reduce the build-up of dirt in the future as well as protection from weather damage. You can get specific detergents that will handle stone or wood surfaces.
- Sort dirt and organisms like lichens are hard to remove using a standard patio cleaner, whereas a Karcher Pressure Washer can provide up to 80% more power, ensuring a thorough cleaning experience.
You can follow a similar process when it comes to cleaning decking. Firstly, we would simply advise wearing goggles whilst using the pressure washer and take care near your plants because the high-pressure spray could damage your plants.
Karcher Pressure Washers are also great for driveways, garden furniture, fencing and guttering – making them the ultimate outdoor cleaning tool.
Specialist Providers of Karcher Pressure Washers in Shropshire
Here at Britclean, we provide a wide range of hot and cold Karcher Pressure Washers in Shropshire.
For over 40 years we have been the leading providers of pressure washers across Shropshire, Staffordshire and Derbyshire for a wide range of customers.
Speak to Britclean for Pressure Washers in Shropshire
To make sure you get the right model of Karcher Pressure Washer to match your requirements please get in touch today with any questions.