Gutters can be one of the hardest areas of your home to clean – unless you’re using one of our Karcher Pressure Washers!
Here at Britclean, have hundreds of hot and cold Karcher pressure washers in Derbyshire, using patented nozzle technology that will save you money on energy bills using up to 50% less water than conventional cleaning methods.
Tips for Cleaning with Karcher Pressure Washers in Derbyshire
- Tough stains on your gutters will require some detergent for a thorough clean, and before you soap, the surfaces make sure you soak everything with clean water. This prevents damage to the surrounding foliage when rinsing away large pieces of dirt.Start with a low-pressure nozzle for your first rinse so you don’t damage foliage and propel dirt and debris into the soffits. Also, make sure you rinse the outside of your gutters clean too.
- Fill your detergent tank with a cleaning solution and if you’re using a concentrated detergent be sure to dilute it using the instructions on the container. Begin with applying the detergent to the soffits and the outside of your gutters. Don’t face the soffits directly, instead of aiming ahead of yourself and a little to the side.
- Once the soffits and outside of the gutters are covered with detergent let the dirt and stains come loose, then you can start spraying both areas using your Karcher Pressure Washer at the same area you began spraying the detergent, to begin with. Some spots may be a little more stubborn so take more time spraying them than others to ensure a balanced clean for your gutters.
- Once you’ve finished using the high-pressure option, switch back to the low-pressure nozzle and spray clean water to rinse away any remaining detergent.
- Start near a downspout and spray away from it and progress down the length of the gutter and with enough pressure the water will force the debris out of the gutter. Just be wary of trying to force too much debris down in one go, as it could become clogged.
There is also a safety element in using a pressure washer as you can clean your gutters with your feet planted on the ground, with no need for a ladder.
The Leading Providers of Karcher Pressure Washers in Derbyshire
If you’d like to know more about our range of Karcher Pressure Washers available to buy or hire please get in touch today.