Before using industrial pressure washers for the first time it’s important to know how to use the equipment properly and safely.
Different kinds of pressure washers work best for a variety of tasks so speaking to industry experts like Britclean will help you make an informed decision.
All users should fully understand the manufacturer’s instructions before using and ensure hoses are connected securely.
Safety Suggestions for Industrial Pressure Washers
Here are some essential safety tips to keep you safe when using pressure washers –
• Do not place your fingers near the outlet at any time as the pressure can be extremely dangerous
• Once you’ve chosen the correct tip to use test it out on an inconspicuous area to determine the best distance from the surface for cleaning
• Avoid ladders and working at height as the kickback can easily cause you to lose your balance and fall
• Be aware of your surroundings making sure you check for potential hazard before starting to use the pressure washer. This could include pets, children and other obstacles such as slippery and uneven surfaces
• Water is a conductor of electricity so never spray an electrical outlet as this will give you an electric shock
• Wear protective equipment to protect from the flying debris and the high-pressure spray. We would recommend using boots, gloves, waterproof trousers, safety glasses and hearing protection
Experienced Providers of Industrial Pressure Washers
Britclean first started trading in 1978 and for now, over four decades we have provided the finest range of industrial pressure washers for hire in Derbyshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
We work with renowned industry brands such as Karcher, Ehrle, Nilfisk and Kranzle plus our own range of pressure washers.
Should your requirements change over time we also offer a range of accessories such as longer hoses and different lances.
If you’d like to know more about our industrial pressure washers and vacuums, please get in touch today.