Industrial pressure washer hire in Derbyshire from Britclean is the best way to keep your patio looking spectacular in the summer sunshine.
Algae build up on clean surfaces, especially during winter and using a pressure washer is far quicker and more effective than using a scrubbing brush and a hose to get rid of it.
Here at Britclean, we give you the opportunity to hire our pressure washers meaning you have the best cleaning solution when you need it.
In our latest blog, we are going to talk you through how to clean your patio properly.
Your Guide to Using Industrial Pressure Washers
• First, connect your pressure washer to a water source
• Turn the hose on then release the trigger until water runs freely, make sure the nozzle is turned to the ground, to begin with as some washers have an initial burst of water
• Now move the high-pressure jet back and forth over the surface to loosen dirt
• Whilst cleaning make sure all connectors are tight and there are no leaks
• If you are struggling to shift dirt turn the pressure washer up to the most powerful setting
• Rinse off with a lower pressure
• Don’t use on tiling or block paving as this could damage the sand joints
Your Choice of Industrial Pressure Washer in Derbyshire
Britclean work with some of the biggest manufacturers of industrial pressure washers such as Ehrle, Karcher, Nilfisk Interpump plus our own range.
We have been working in the cleaning industry for over 15 years and have an experienced team ready to answer any questions you’ve got.
Industrial Pressure Washer Hire in Derbyshire from Britclean
We don’t just have industrial pressure washers ready for hire, we manufacture customer specific models to suit your individual needs.
If you’d like to know more about our full range of products, please get in touch today.