Hot and cold Karcher Pressure Washers from Britclean have a set of unique qualities that will make them the only cleaning solution for your workplace.
Karcher pressure washers are renowned for their exceptional cleaning power and quality which is why they are so popular in the commercial and industrial sectors.
In our latest blog, we are going to discuss the differences between hot and cold Karcher pressure washers.
The Difference Between Hot and Cold Karcher Pressure Washer
Karcher is one of the most renowned brands in floorcare, so here’s what you can expect from their range of hot and cold pressure washers:
Hot Pressure Washers –
• Quick results and shorter drying times – Hot water quickly loosens and dissolves dirt, solidified oils and fats saving up to 35% of cleaning time. Cost-effective and economical, they ensure surfaces cleansed using hot water can be used sooner after.
• Germ-reduction without cleaning agents – Cleaning with hot water significantly reduces the presence of germs without using disinfectants which helps to protect the environment saving money and resources.
• Protecting Surfaces – You will achieve the same cleaning effect and protect sensitive surfaces by cleaning using a lower working pressure setting.
Cold Pressure Washers –
• Maximum mobility – Ideal for cleaning jobs where transportation is essential, cold pressure washers are compact with an ergonomic design.
• Complete Independence – Karcher petrol or diesel-powered pressure washers can be used without water or power supplies. Enabling you to directly suction water from lake or water bowsers makes them ideal for use in agriculture, construction or the public sector.
Get the Most out of Your Karcher Pressure Washer
Britclean has been working with the leading brands in floorcare for over 40 years providing Karcher pressure washers for purchase or hire.
If you would like to know more about our full range of pressure washers including models from Nilfisk and Ehrle please get in touch today.